Aurrum Plenty is a stunning new purpose-built residence. This state-of-the-art, architecturally designed home offers residents person centred care excellence in the finest surroundings with five star amenities, stylish interiors, light filled living spaces and landscaped gardens.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families. The 130-bed residence offers high level care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week onsite registered nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and health & lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
Premium appointed private suites are spacious and modern, with a plasma TV screen and leather recliner chair. Rooms have an individual en-suite bathroom with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared using the finest ingredients, by our experienced team of chefs. Gourmet a la carte style menus change seasonally to ensure variety and can be tailored to meet residents’ specific dietary needs and preferences.
Aurrum Plenty offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Varied lifestyle programs offering a range of sensory, social and cognitive activities
- On-site café
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Fine dining experience
- Meals from a la carte style menu
- Private dining room for dinner parties or family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining
- Cinema & entertainment room
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Visitor car parking
Contact details: 321 Diamond Creek Rd, Plenty VIC 3090
P 1800 287 786.
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: Access to a wide variety of allied health support services (including visiting podiatrist, physiotherapist and dietitian).
Types of care
$550,000/$900,000, no Extra service Fees
All private single rooms will be modern and spacious, and boast large individual en suites with premium fittings and fixtures of the highest standard.
To ensure a comfortable environment for residents throughout the year, rooms will be fully equipped with the latest in modern technology.