Set in lush surroundings, Aurrum Healesville provides excellent person centred care in a friendly, secure, comfortable environment.
Its elegant sittings rooms, generous outdoor courtyard areas, tranquil landscaped gardens and paved walking tracks provide the perfect setting for residents to chat, socialise, or catch up with family and friends.
State-of-the-art care in a peaceful garden setting
Set in lush surroundings, Aurrum Healesville provides excellent individualised care in a friendly, secure, comfortable environment. The homes’ elegant sittings rooms, generous outdoor courtyard areas, tranquil landscaped gardens and paved walking tracks provide the perfect setting for residents to chat, socialise, or catch up with family and friends.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families. At Aurrum Healesville, we offer low, high level and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week Registered Nurse care on site
- Specialist cognitive and Memory Support Unit (dementia) care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service.
All private rooms are modern and spacious and boast large ensuites with quality fittings and fixtures.
To support residents with dementia, the home also has a dedicated Memory Support Unit.
Aurrum Healesville’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Healesville offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- On-site laundry
- Hairdressing salon
- Numerous elegant sun rooms and lounges
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Comfortable and inviting dining and lounge areas
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking.
Contact details: 27 Smith St, Healesville VIC 3777
P (03) 5962 6628
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above. Or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Nursing home features
Types of care