Astley Care's vision is that seniors and people with disabilities have choice, dignity and independence whilst living in our community. To achieve this we provide a wide range of tailored and flexible services provided by motivated, skilled staff and volunteers either in your home or community or at one of our day clubs.
The organisation, which has been operating for 30 years, supports all frail elderly people including people with dementia, people from Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities and also carers of all these groups.
- Domestic Assistance – support with cleaning, shopping list
- Shopping – either one to one or in a group
- Social Support – in the home or group outings on weekdays and Saturdays
- Personal Care – assistance with showering, dressing, medication management
- Respite Care – either in the home, an outing to give the carer a break, attending day clubs either day time or evening
- Day Clubs – Monday to Saturday, Thursday Evenings, coffee clubs
- Home Maintenance – gardening and light maintenance tasks
- Transport – to appointments, social events.
- Carer Support – telephone counselling, monthly carers group, annual carer break
- Home Care Packages – Level 2.
Astley Care is a non government community organisation funded by the Commonwealth and State Governments.