In our home you will enjoy:
- Completely individualised care & services
- An intimate, comfortable & secure environment with lots of natural light & native plants in internal courtyards and garden
- The attention of our dedicated, professional and multi-lingual staff, including 24/7 Registered Nurses Division 1 in charge of every shift
- A rich quality of life in the companionship of other residents and their families, many from Greece or Italy
- Comfortably furnished single & twin rooms with your own, or shared en-suite, TV, bar fridge, free Wi-Fi
- Delicious meals prepared on-site from fresh produce with seasonally changing menu
- Attention to your dietary requirements
- Celebrations of different cultural/religious traditions and festivals throughout the year with food, music and entertainment
- A stimulating activity program, including exercise programs, games, entertainers, monthly birthday parties, and much more
- Free physiotherapy, podiatry, aroma/massage therapy, Dietitian & speech pathology services
- Access to a range of specialist health services.
Click the 'send enquiry' tab to request more details, or click on the view website button above.
- A variety of options for payment of accommodation cost, including payment of a daily charge instead of an RAD (bond).
Click the 'send enquiry' tab to request more details, or click on the link to our website and visit the 'what does it cost' section.
- Permanent residential & respite care to 30 residents with complex health care needs
- Accommodation in 14 single rooms [12 with shared & two with their own ensuite]; and eight large twin rooms with ensuite
- Comfortably furnished rooms with floorline beds, locker, wardrobe, chairs, TV/Fridge units, over-bed tables, custom made timber blinds/drapes, colour coordinated bedlinen & a gallery system for photos/pictures
- Freedom to personalise rooms/bed spaces in consultation with management to ensure the safety of residents/staff is not compromised
- A large lounge, provided with TV and surround sound stereo system, which is the communal 'hub' for residents & families, used for dining and recreational activities; a covered patio bordered by a small native garden is ideal for sunny days
- Enjoyment of watching TV/DVDs in the foyer, or sampling a range of Italian coffees in a small private room
- Complete security through electronic key pads and CCTV system on all external doors.
For further details, including a description of the home and/or rooms click on the 'vacancies' tab above or visit our website
You might also like to know:
- We are located in Thornbury, a suburb with a diverse, vibrant multi-cultural community
- Our home is close to public transport [tram no. 86]
- Medical clinics, community venues and a variety of coffee shops, restaurants and speciality outlets are in walking distance
- Your care and social needs are assessed on admission and your individualised care plan is regularly reviewed in consultation with you, your Doctor, your nominated family member, our care staff and specialists if indicated.