ARC Support Services provides comprehensive services in Tasmania, assisting people to live as independently as possible in their own homes, while maintaining vital social connections and links with the Tasmanian community.
You can expect quality care and support from a dedicated and passionate team of qualified staff. Trust, reliability, integrity and client-focused solutions are common values within our organisation. We are committed to continuous learning, innovation and finding new ways to foster a real quality of life for our clients.
ARC Support Services provides a wide range of services to people requiring additional care and support. These services include;
- Disability Support Services – ARC is able to provide all supports under the NDIS that focus independent living, enhanced social supports, capacity building and skill development. ARC will match support staff that meet your specific needs through a program that is tailored for you as an individual.
- Attendant Care – ARC is registered to provide community based attendant care services to people who have sustained an injury as the result of a motor vehicle accident. Funded through MAIB, ARC provides both long and short term rehabilitative care and support to individuals
- Assistive Technology - A range of equipment to help you do the things you choose whether that’s at university, home or at work. Our teams include occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists. We will come to you or visit our centres in Hobart, Launceston and Penguin and help you choose the equipment that works best for you.
- Mobility and Seating – We can come to you with our teams based in Hobart and Launceston. We can prescribe the perfect fit mobility device for your needs with it’s a walking frame or the most complex powered wheelchair. We will fit, trial and train you to make the most of your mobility device as well as provide ongoing repairs and maintenance.
- Speech Pathology –services for adults including augmentative and assistive technology (communication devices) options and services.
- Psychology –for assessments and intervention.
- Physiotherapy –for assessment and therapy programs.
- Occupational Therapy –for assessment and programs.
- Hydrotherapy – Hobart dedicated pool and hydro-therapy service based at King George V Glenorchy, with assessment and individualised programs or group programs. Launceston – hydrotherapy is incorporated into therapy programs as required.
ARC supports elderly people across Tasmania. We know you want support to live as independently as possible for as long as possible in your own home. We support the elderly with:
- In home care
- Personal care
- Mobility Support
- Assistive Living Technology
- Therapy Support
- Overnight and 24-hour care
- Medication assistance
- Post-hospital care
ARCSS provides support to people who are looking for privately funded services or top-up support services (services in addition to local council support or government funded home care packages through the Department of Health and Ageing).
We can also provide one-on-one support for those in residential care looking for extra support services – companionship or community access for activities such as going to church, enjoying a hair appointment, doing that little bit of shopping or just having a coffee in a local café.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Overnight and 24 hour care offered
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in TAS
- Case management
- Culture & ethnicity
- End of life
- Medication management
- Therapy & exercise
Products, Equipment and Technology
- Available in TAS
- Continence products
- Lifestyle equipment
- Mobility equipment
- Modern technologies
- Patient care equipment
- Skin & wound care