To support a good health and overall good life is why Alzheimer’s Queensland established ‘AQ Rehab’ Allied Health services. Our programs are individualised, allowing you to choose the services you need and how and where they are delivered.
AQ Rehab offers at home Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Dietetics and Nursing Care Services. Services are flexible and delivered by our qualified and experienced staff in your choice of environment including your HOME, a FACILITY, WORKPLACE and over VIDEOCONFERENCING. We recognise and support your unique strengths, capabilities, and cultures when establishing and delivering care.
Allied Health services offered:
- Allied Health such as Physiotherapy at home
- Specialist Geriatric Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Neurorehabilitation post Stroke or Brain Injury
- Pain Management, including Laser Therapy
- Home Modifications for the elderly and dementia
- Assistive Aids Prescription, including walkers and wheelchairs
- Falls Prevention
- Memory Screening and Cognitive Assessments
- Management of Communication Disorders
- Management of Swallowing Disorders
- Home Exercise Program
- Dementia Telecare and Telehealth options
- Dietary Advice and Programs
- Foot Care
We accept referrals from:
- GP referrals under Chronic Disease Management program
- DVA members
- Private health insurance
- Private fee clients
- Clients under CDC Home Care Packages.