ANZAC Hostel sits amongst beautiful gardens at the heart of the Kamesburgh property on the corner of North Road & Cochrane Streets, Brighton. A stunning Moreton Bay fig tree is central to the magnificent gardens and the peaceful atmosphere, making it a perfect setting for families and residents to enjoy quiet and private moments.
Recognised by the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency, ANZAC Hostel is the winner of three Better Practice Awards for their lifestyle and activity program. Residents at ANZAC Hostel participate in shaping a diverse & innovative social & lifestyle program ranging from art classes to visiting wineries.
ANZAC Hostel has full government accreditation and offers:
- Single rooms, with private ensuite facilities
- Resident focused care with trained staff on duty 24 hours
- Respite care
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Comprehensive recreation and therapy programs
- A bus for regular outings
- Close relationships with local RSL clubs
- Strong volunteer base
- Linen and laundry services
- Access to the ANZAC Day Therapy Centre, which provides additional activities and programs
- Access to specialist health professionals, such as podiatry.