A newly redeveloped 121-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit located in Elizabeth East.
This facility was first established in 1983 and beautifully redeveloped in 2009. It offers first class interior design, a carers station on each wing, open communal spaces and quiet corners to think, read and relax. AnglicareSA Elizabeth East is a fully equipped facility that is warm and welcoming with lovely outdoor spaces. Residents enjoy modern rooms with quality fittings and ensuite bathrooms.
AnglicareSA Elizabeth East offers its residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24-hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call, email or visit our website.