A newly redeveloped 121-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit located in Elizabeth East.
Elizabeth East offers you a peaceful lifestyle in a warm and welcoming setting. This contemporary redevelopment offers first class interior design, elegant outdoor spaces and quiet areas to think, read and relax. With spacious rooms, modern furniture and abundant facilities, you will feel right at home. All rooms have a private ensuite, a built in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning , an electric bed, call bell and accessible windows. Residents have access to an onsite cafe, hairdressing salon, activity spaces, and health and wellness services.
Elizabeth East's central location puts you at the heart of a well-established, friendly community. You will be a short distance away from parks, shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, public transport, local parks, clubs and churches.
Enjoy peace of mind with nursing staff available 24/7 and respite, palliative and specialty care offered onsite.
AnglicareSA Elizabeth East offers its residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24-hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call, email or visit our website.
Nursing home features
- Large home (121 beds)