A contemporary 90-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit and 19 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA’s All Hallows residential care facility is located in beautiful Westbourne Park just five kilometres from the city and nine kilometres from the coast.
This newly redeveloped facility is appealing, high quality and purpose-built. All Hallows is a place where older people are respected, their individual care needs are met, and their dignity and independence is maintained.
All Hallows is light, bright and inviting. The striking entrance foyer welcomes you with high ceilings and an appealing café. Resident rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Indoor and outdoor family and community areas are ideal spaces for entertaining, socialising or relaxing.
All Hallows offers:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units
For more information or to arrange a tour,
please call 1800 317 009, email ResiAdmissions@anglicaresa.com.au,
or visit www.anglicaresa.com.au/older-people