Peacefully located on a hilltop, Woodberry Village in Winston Hills offers sweeping views across the Parramatta River valley to the city skyline. This lovely landscaped garden village has a great community with a variety of activities and social gatherings on offer. Enjoy the beautiful view with family and friends at the community centre or our new café and participate in any of the many recreation groups.
You can catch up on some reading in the library, soak up the sun in the garden or visit the pre-loved clothing boutique.
You may like to call in at the village hairdressing salon or head off on an outing with friends. Local buses can easily get you to shopping centres, cinemas and restaurants.
- Community room
- Library (books and DVDs)
- Social activities
- Onsite bible study groups, pastoral care and church services
- Visiting GP
- Emergency call system
- Onsite Residential Care Home
- Medical - Westmead Hospital (4.5km)
- Shopping centre - Winston Hills Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Railway station - Parramatta Station (7.4km)
- Buses - Hills Bus route 606 and 607 to Parramatta (200m)
Woodberry offers spacious and affordable one bedroom, one bedroom plus study, and two bedroom units located in intimate groups on the Village’s lovely manicured grounds. Each air conditioned residence features a modern kitchen, bathroom and lounge area. Register your interest for our next stage of villas releasing 2018.