Set in Sydney’s beautiful Hills district, The Ponds has fast become one of the most popular destinations for families in Sydney’s Northwest.
The Ponds Village has the latest community facilities, beautifully landscaped grounds and a wide choice of comfortable, contemporary villas with modern amenities. The village is conveniently located close to shops, churches, hospitals, leisure facilities and transport.
The village features a beautiful solar heated outdoor pool, gymnasium, full sized bowling green and children’s playground. Pets are also welcome.
You’ll also find a number of green spaces and places spread throughout the village for resident get-togethers and walks. There’s a choice of barbecue areas and a community room with a kitchenette.
Choose from a range of single-storey, freestanding and duplex, one-, two- and three- bedroom villas. Each villa has a bright, openplan layout with a generous courtyard and alfresco entertaining area. You’ll love the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Each home has air conditioning, good storage space and private laundry facilities with its own outdoor clothes line.
- Community building w/kitchenette
- BBQ area
- Large Multi-purpose function rooms suitable for functions and cinema
- Lounge and dining area
- Activities/games room
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Outdoor bowling green
- Children's playground
- Level walking tracks and paths
- Solar heated outdoor swimming pool
- Residents' workshop
- Pet friendly
- Onsite residential care
- Registered nurse
- Medical – Nowest Private Hospital (6km), Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private (10km) & Blacktown Hospital (8.7km)
- Shopping centre – Stanhope Village (<500m), The Ponds shopping centre (2km), Parklea Markets (2km), Rouse Hill Town centre (4km), Castle Towers (9.5km), Westpoint Blacktown (10km)
- Train – Schofields Station (4.5km)
- Buses – Busways and Hills bus stop (1km)
Make an appointment to view our display suite today!