Peacefully located on a hilltop, Woodberry Village in Winston Hills offers sweeping views across the Parramatta River valley to the city skyline. This lovely landscaped garden village has a great community with a variety of activities and social gatherings on offer. Enjoy the beautiful view with family and friends at the community centre or our new café and participate in any of the many recreation groups.
You can catch up on some reading in the library, soak up the sun in the garden or visit the pre-loved clothing boutique.
You may like to call in at the village hairdressing salon or head off on an outing with friends. Local buses can easily get you to shopping centres, cinemas and restaurants.
- Village bus
- Games room
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- Social activities
- Medical - Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private (4.5km); Norwest Private Hospital (5.9km)
- Shopping centre - Winston Hills Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Railway station - Parramatta Station (7.4km); Seven Hills Station (5.3km)
- Buses - Hills Bus bus route 606 and 607 to Parramatta (200m).
Woodberry offers spacious and affordable one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus study, and two-bedroom units located in intimate groups on the Village’s lovely manicured grounds. Each air conditioned residence features a modern kitchen, bathroom and lounge area.
Newly renovated units now available. Enquire now.
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
- 24 hour monitored emergency call
- Activities room
- Aged care on site
- Close to bus
- Deferred management fee
- Dining room
- Exercise room
- Health & fitness program
- Internet cafe
- Parking space
- Religious services
- Social/Wellness program
- Village centre
- Cafe/Kiosk (open daily)
- Chapel/Church (dedicated room)
- Hairdressing salon
Additional details: Registered Nurse, Gym & Pain Clinic