Situated at the edge of the magnificent Garigal National Park, St Davids Village in Forestville boasts beautifully maintained gardens that provide an ideal setting for a walk, followed by a meal with friends or family in the outdoor barbecue area. The hub of the village is our friendly, popular cafe serving hot and cold lunches.
You can catch up on some reading in the library, pamper yourself at the salon, get creative with the craft group, head off on an adventure on one of the organised outings or work up a thirst in an exercise class.
The local shops are only a short walk away and regular bus services ensure that everything the area offers is never too far away. Serene Bantry Bay with its spectacular views and bushwalks make you feel you're far from a large city, and yet you're so close to the busy hubs of Manly and Chatswood. Warringah Mall shopping centre is also a short bus journey away.
St Davids Village offers a range of one, two and three bedroom units and apartments with modern kitchen and bathroom, open-plan lounge and dining area.
- Recreation centre
- Community rooms
- Computer room
- Guest accommodation
- Village bus
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurses
- Medical: Northern Beaches Hospital (3km); Manly Hospital (14km); Royal North Shore Hospital (11km)
- Shopping Centre: Forestville Shopping Centre (0.65km ); Chatswood Shopping precinct (7km); Warringah Mall (7km)
- Railway Station: Chatswood Station (7km)
- Buses: Forest Coach bus stop (400m) - route 278 every hour
Make an appointment to view our accommodation options and tour the village.
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
- 24 hour monitored emergency call
- Activities room
- Aged care on site
- Close to bus
- Deferred management fee
- Exercise room
- Health & fitness program
- Internet cafe
- Parking space
- Religious services
- Social/Wellness program
- Village centre
- Cafe/Kiosk (open daily)
- Chapel/Church (dedicated room)
- Hairdressing salon