Located at the base of the spectacular Wollongong escarpment, St Lukes offers all the city conveniences within a relaxed rural environment. With a range of enjoyable indoor and outdoor activities, you can keep as busy as you’d like to be.
Tend your own vegetable patch before spending some time in a craft class, a fun game of carpet bowls or a gentle exercise group. You can test your skills at one of our trivia nights, shake the hips at an evening dance or enjoy an afternoon with family and friends in the barbecue area. The gardens here are spacious and tranquil, and the views, well they speak for themselves.
St Lukes has a kiosk and hairdresser conveniently located within the grounds, while Dapto Village is close by, with our village bus or public transport giving you easy access to shops, markets, parks and medical facilities. Residents make use of Dapto’s excellent local golf and bowling clubs and the many community groups in the area.
St Lukes bright and roomy accommodation features studio, one and two bedroom self-contained units and free standing villas, all with modern kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
Features of this Village include:
- Community centre
- Craft groups
- Games nights
- Village bus
- BBQ area
- On site chapel service
- Better Balance and Bright Minds groups
- Registered Nurses and Personal Carers
- Meals available in dining room with prior arrangement
- Medical - Shellharbour Hospital (15km)
- Shopping center - Dapto Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Railway station - Dapto Station (1.5km)
- Buses - Premier Illawarra route 31, 32, every 20-30mins (200m)