Situated at the edge of the magnificent Garigal National Park in the aptly named suburb of Forestville, St Davids enjoys beautifully maintained gardens that provide an ideal setting for a walk followed by a meal with friends or family in the outdoor barbecue area. The hub of the village is our friendly, popular café serving hot and cold lunches, open three days a week.
You can catch up on some reading in the library, surf the net with the computer club, pamper yourself at the salon, get creative with the craft group, head off on an adventure on one of the organised outings or work up a thirst in an exercise class.
The local area’s attractions are easy to get to. Serene Bantry Bay with its spectacular views and bushwalks make you feel you’re far from a large city, and yet you’re so close to the busy hubs of Manly and Chatswood. The huge Warringah Mall shopping centre is a short bus journey away and the local shops are within walking distance. It’s a friendly, welcoming village, long popular with Manly, Warringah and lower North Shore residents.
St Davids offers a range of one, two and three bedroom units and apartments with modern kitchen and bathroom, open-plan lounge and dining area. Additionally, some offer views across Garigal National Park.
- Community room
- BBQ area
- Library and computer room
- Resident workshop
- Social activities and walks
- Village bus
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite bible study groups, pastoral care and church services
- GP visits
- Onsite residential care and registered nurse
- Medical - Manly or Royal North Shore Hospital (approx 14km)
- Shopping center - Forestville Shopping Centre (0.65km
- Railway station - Chatswood Station (7km)
- Buses - Forest Coach lines route 278 every hour (400m)
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: Better Balance Program, Registered Nurses on site