Nuffield Village is one of the six retirement living villages at Castle Hill. Built around three central courtyards, the residents at Nuffield are proud of their lovely gardens, which give the village a serene atmosphere. Although the village is relatively small, the residents enjoy living in this tight knit, peaceful community and have the advantage of joining with neighbouring Hopetoun Village in their calendar of activities.
The Nuffield community room is well utilised for movies, games, arts, fellowship, craft and discussion groups. The village hosts a White Elephant shop and the ‘Ladies and Lavender’ clothing boutique. Residents can also visit the hairdresser and café at the nearby residential care community.
A tight knit and welcoming community, intimate Nuffield Village is built around three central courtyards for a tranquil, homey feel. Intimate and welcoming, many of the activities at Nuffield are shared with the neighbours of Hopetoun, creating a vibrant social atmosphere.
Features of this Village include:
- Heated pool and gym
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Bowling green
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Social activities
- Guest accommodation
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse
- Medical - Hornsby hospital (11km)
- Shopping center: - Castle towers shopping centre (1.5km)
- Railway station: - Pennant Hills station (5.5km)
- Buses - Hills bus route 632, 631, 633, 635 approx every 30mins (200m)
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: Workshop, Gym, Bowling Green, Library