Mary Andrews village provides security and comfort in a handy location that offers all the conveniences of nearby Hurstville, as well as the natural beauty of Botany Bay and the George’s River.
Located near shops, cinemas and clubs, the village also features a hairdressing service, podiatrist, group activities, VitalCall and a local bus that stops right out the front.
Air conditioned and appointed with quality finishes for a modern, low maintenance lifestyle, the Mary Andrews village offers you a selection of spacious independent living units and assisted care units. Features include undercover parking for guests and residents, balconies and ensuite bathrooms.
Features of this village include:
- Arts and crafts
- Village bus
- Games room and community centre
- BBQ area
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Social activities
- Medical - St George Hospital (4.25km)
- Shopping center - South Hurstville Shopping Centre (320m)
- Railway station - Hurstville Station (1.35km)
- Buses - Punchbowl Buses route 970, 971 every 30min weekdays 1hr weekends (400m)
Additional details: Better Balance Program, Bright Minds Group, Registered Nurses, Personal Carers, Podiatrist available