Anglicare Mary Andrews Village provides security and comfort in a handy location that offers all the conveniences of nearby Hurstville, as well as the natural beauty of Botany Bay and the George's River.
Located near shops, cinemas and clubs, the Village also features a hairdressing service, podiatrist, group activities and a local bus at the front.
Enjoy reading a book from the library, attend Bible study, join an exercise class, indoor bowls or get together for a game of shuffleboard in the recreation room.
Accommodation at Mary Andrews Village is spacious and well-appointed, ensuring an exceptional standard of living for all residents. The one, two and three bedroom apartments feature air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, built-in robes and balconies. There is also secure undercover parking for residents and plenty of undercover guest parking for when family and friends visit.
- Village bus
- Games room
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Anglicare At Home services
- Medical: St George Hospital (4.25km)
- Shopping Centre: South Hurstville Shopping Centre (320m)
- Railway Station: - Hurstville Station (1.35km)
- Buses: Transdev bus stop (100m) - Punchbowl Buses route 970, 971 every 30min weekdays 1hr weekends
Make an appointment today to view the apartments and tour the village.
Additional details: Better Balance Program, Bright Minds Group, Personal Carers, Podiatrist available