Nestled in Sydney’s lovely Hills District, Glenhaven Green offers a wide range of attractions both on-site and nearby. Our spectacular community centre is a hub of activity featuring a cafe, gym, heated indoor pool, games room, clinic, hairdresser and Chapel. Enjoy a coffee with friends on the deck as you soak up a sunny spring morning, take a quiet walk through the gum tree glade or break out the tools in the resident workshop.
Within easy reach are the area’s many enjoyable diversions including market gardens, tea houses, florists and nurseries - indeed Flower Power is right next door. Golf courses, clubs and sporting facilities are also close as is Castle Towers shopping, fashion and entertainment complex with its cinemas, restaurants and major department stores.
- Community room
- BBQ areas
- Library (books and DVDs)
- Lounge area
- Indoor heated pool and gym
- Resident workshop
- Computer room
- Social activities
- Onsite bible study groups, pastoral care and church services
- Onsite Registered Nurse
- Medical - Hornsby Hospital (15 kilometres)
- Shopping centres - Dural Village & Castle Towers Shopping Centre (two to four kilometres)
- Railway station - Pennant Hills Station (9.5 kilometres)
- Buses - Hills bus route 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641 (400 metres).