Nestled in Sydney's lovely Hills District, Glenhaven Green offers a wide range of attractions both onsite and nearby. Within easy reach are the area's many enjoyable diversions including market gardens, tea houses, florists and nurseries. Golf courses, clubs and sporting facilities are also close, as is Castle Towers shopping, fashions and entertainment complex with cinemas, restaurants and major department stores.
Glenhaven Green offers a variety of spacious, stylish, architect-designed residences, from one bedroom single-level duplexes, to three bedroom single-level villas. Each home features open-plan living and dining which seamlessly flows to your own private courtyard or covered balcony, making it perfect for entertaining friends and family or just relaxing with a book or a movie.
- Community Centre
- Craft rooms
- Mobile nursing service
- Heated indoor pool and gym
- Village bus
- Computer and games room
- Resident garden and workshop
- Bowling green
- BBQ area
- Onsite chaplaincy and church services
- Registered nurse, podiatrist, weekly GP clinic and pathology collection
- Anglicare At Home services
- Medical: Hornsby Hospital (15 kilometres); Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private (10km); Sydney Adventist Hospital (12km); Norwest Private Hospital (10km)
- Shopping Centre: Dural Village and Castle Towers Shopping Centre (2-4km))
- Railway Station: Pennant Hills Station (9.5km); Cherrybrook Metro station (5km); Castle Hill Metro station (3.8km)
- Buses: Hills Bus bus stop (outside village entry) - Route 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641
Enjoy your retirement! Whatever your hobby, interest or passion, at Glenhaven Green you’ll find opportunities to make the most of your new retirement lifestyle.
Make an appointment today to tour the village.
Additional details: Weekly GP clinic and pathology collection, onsite podiatrist; Dentist and Physiotherapist directly opposite the village