Flinders Village is one of the six retirement living villages at Anglicare Castle Hill. It offers ‘cottage style’ accommodation Flinders is a popular village with a strong sense of community. With just 40 one-bedroom villas, everyone knows each other and lasting friendships are formed with ease. The villas, which each open out onto a small garden, have cathedral ceilings, giving the feeling of space and openness.
Residents enjoy their own community room and organise group social activities. There are also many opportunities to join the wider village community activities. Flinders residents can also take advantage of the kiosk, meals in the dining room and hairdressing salon located in the nearby residential care community.
The relaxed and friendly Flinders Village is limited to just 42 cottage style, one bedroom villas, each opening to a garden. Residents actively engage in a range of social activities within the village, and the nearby kiosk and hairdressing salon provide the ideal scene for a chat with friends and neighbours.
Features of this Village include:
- Arts and crafts
- Community centre
- Hydrotherapy pool and gym
- BBQ area
- Bowling green
- Computer and games room
- Village bus
- Onsite chaplaincy, church services and men and women's fellowship groups
- Guest accommodation
- Resident workshop and garden
- Onsite residential care
- Registered nurse
- 24-hour medical support
- Bulk-billing medical centre
- Medical - Westmead hospital (11km)
- Shopping center: - Castle Towers Shopping Centre (1.5km)
- Railway station: - Pennant Hills Station (5.5km)
- Buses - Hills bus route 632, 631, 633, 635 approx every 30mins (200m)