Our social and wellness programs offer enjoyable, stimulating activities and outings in a social group setting for older people and those with dementia. They are also designed to give family carers some me-time.
To ensure you get the most out of each day, your abilities and interests are considered while planning each event, activity, and outing.
Our social and wellness programs:
- Promote social activity and connectedness with local communities
- Focus on wellbeing and lifestyle, promoting independent living through social support and restorative care
- Offer interesting activities and outings
- Provide transport and meals
- Offer primary carers a break from their caring role
Eleebana Cottage in the Blue Mountains offers overnight weekend stays and the usual stimulating activities that our respite centres are well known for.
We have a number of social groups and respite centres across Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Illawarra region.
For more information on these community programs, contact us today.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Respite service for older people & people living with dementia