Alzheimer’s Queensland is enthusiastically enabling older people to pursue pleasurable, active and independent lives with the help of our Multi Service Centres. We have a non-traditional approach to home care and social support that ensures each person receives an individualised service, tailored to his or her personal interests, hobbies and health goals.
Our flexible 24-hour suite of services includes:
- Consumer Directed Care Packages
- Allied Health Wellness Programs
- 24hour Advice Line 1800 639 331
- Dementia Behaviour Management
- Dementia Nursing
- Respite Care: in-home, centre-based & emergency
- Social Support
- Nursing Homes
- Carer Support Groups.