Alzheimer’s Queensland is enthusiastically enabling older people to pursue pleasurable, active and independent lives with the help of our Multi-Service Centres. We have a non-traditional approach to home care and social support that ensures each person receives an individualised service, tailored to his or her personal interests, hobbies and health goals.
Our flexible 24hour suite of services includes:
- Consumer Directed Care Packages
- Allied Health Wellness Programs
- 24hour Advice Line 1800 639 331
- Dementia Behaviour Management
- Dementia Nursing
- Respite Care: in-home, centre-based & emergency
- Social Support
- Nursing Homes
- Carer Support Groups.