Support can make a positive difference to managing dementia. We're here to provide the help you need, when you need it.
National Dementia Helpline is a telephone information and support service available across Australia.
What kind of support does the National Dementia Helpline provide?
- Understanding & support for people with dementia, their family & carers
- Practical information & advice
- Up to date written material about dementia
- Information about other services
- Details of the full range of services provided by Alzheimer's Australia.
Who will I speak to?
The National Dementia Helpline is staffed by trained and experienced professionals. National Dementia Helpline services are provided by Alzheimer’s Australia state organisations ensuring you get accurate, local information and support. To contact the branch in your state or territory, click on the state links below.
Is it a confidential service?
What will happen next?
The adviser you speak to may suggest some next steps for you. This could be in the form of written material to begin with or to make an appointment to meet one of our counsellors.
Contact us for more information
For more information call the National Dementia Helpline on
1800 100 500, or email us.