National Dementia Helpline is a free confidential phone service where you can talk to caring & experienced professionals about dementia and memory loss concerns for yourself or for others.
The Helpline is available 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Understanding and support for people with dementia,
their families and carers
- Information about dementia, including the different types,
how to get a diagnosis, and what to do after diagnosis
- Someone to talk with about memory loss concerns and risk reduction ideas
- Information about what services are available in the community to assist people with a diagnosis of dementia
- The chance to talk about ideas to help assist with managing challenging situations.
We also offer information, resources and discussion about managing challenging situations for health and allied health professionals.
CONTACT US ON: 1800 100 500