Aged Care Guidance – Sage Support
Navigating your aged care journey. Personalised, independent advice to support older people and families select the best care. Experienced specialists in dementia and aged care. Guidance through planning and choosing care. Ongoing assistance and advocacy. Contact us on +61 2 9362 3507
We make the journey into aged care informed and stress free:
- Save hours of research
- Learn how to evaluate the quality of care
- Reduce family stress
- Streamline care
- Facilitate communication
- Avoid hospitalisation
- Understand the fees and subsidies
- Identify value for money
- Find and manage the best care.
Call Angela on 0400 074 079 or Lisa on 0419 405 600
Residential Care Search:
- Find the best care – understand the fees, industry knowledge, ask the right questions
- Manage the selection process – costs, affordability, availability, location, care quality, contracts
- Smooth transitions – medical, emotional, physical, social, environmental.
Home Care Coordination
We know the aged care system, services and providers. We partner with clients to help them make the best care decisions.
- Evaluation of a family’s situation and create a plan to get an older adult’s care on track
- Coaching the family on how to implement the plan. Identify agencies or services
- Carry out and manage the care plan. Vetting and arranging all services and overseeing care.
We are there when family lives at a distance or in work full time.
HOW WE WORK:
- Thoughtful assessment of care needs and lifestyle goals
- Simplify the care options to meet your needs
- Find the best home or residential care
- Monitoring and follow up to optimise care.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW
- Case management
- Placement consultants