Caring for someone is a big responsibility. To ensure you can continue in your caring role, it’s important for you to take some time off to focus on your own health and wellbeing.
ACH Group offers a range of services that support older people to live good lives.
Our 1700 specialist staff and hundreds of volunteers share the belief that older people should be valued, respected, connected to their communities and in control of their lives. This mindset drives our every action to put older people in control, to support them to lead a good life and continue to make a contribution to family, community and society.
Riverview Respite is a flexible day respite service for carers. Offering support to people with high care needs, you can be confident that Riverview Respite guests are participating in activities that are interesting, holistic and empowering.
This program has the advantage of being situated within the grounds of ACH Group’s Perry Park Residential Living home, with access to clinical and allied health services to enhance the wellbeing of the program’s customers. It offers:
- Flexible operating hours five days a week
- Nutritious meals
- Opportunities to socialise
- Transport if required
- Overnight respite.
As a Riverview Respite guest you will:
- Meet others in an environment that is secure, friendly and supportive of individual needs
- Participate in a range of activities in the wider community with support
- Have the opportunity to learn new skills and be involved in new and varied experiences.