Your best self starts with your best health.
Good health is one of the foundations of a good life and varies for each individual.
At ACH Group, our team of specialist allied health and nursing professionals work with you to develop plans and deliver services to keep you healthy and living life your way all year round.
Whether it’s being able to enjoy activities that you love or trying new ones, recovering from a setback or managing an ongoing condition such as osteoarthritis, heart or lung conditions or diabetes, we’re here to help.
Access services in your own home, or at locations across metropolitan Adelaide. What services are available?
- Physiotherapy: if you are affected by a new health issue or an ongoing chronic condition, through exercise, massage therapy and education your physiotherapist will support you to achieve your goals.
- Occupational Therapy: to complete the tasks that matter most we offer home and lifestyle advice, strategies and equipment. Our occupational therapists can also look at home modifications and lifestyle planning to support you to remain living the life you choose.
- Podiatry: podiatrists provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment of foot and leg conditions and offer advice and education on footwear, chronic condition management, injury management and prevention.
- Exercise Physiology: stay well and achieve your goals with a personalised program in an individual or group setting to improve your strength and endurance, assist to manage weight, rehabilitate injuries and support chronic condition management.
- Nursing Services: our nurses can provide all types of basic nursing services such as wound care, medication and chronic condition management (e.g. diabetes, continence) and education to help you be as healthy as possible.
- Personal Training: stay well and achieve your goals with a personalised program in an individual or group setting, focusing on strength, endurance, weight, chronic condition management and injury rehab.
- Massage Therapy: massage therapy can alleviate the pain and discomfort often associated with everyday and occupational stresses, including muscle soreness, sports injuries and many other conditions.
- Dietetics: support your health with advice and support from ACH Group’s dietitians who will work with you to develop a realistic and tailored nutritional plan. Our dietitians will ask you questions about your health, what you want to achieve and what you eat and drink. They will give you feedback and advice on your diet and current health condition and help you to set food-related goals.
If you have recently been unwell or in hospital, a rehabilitation plan can help you get back to your best. Access therapy to regain strength and mobility, and get advice on home modifications and support services. Undergoing surgery? We can help you get into your best physical shape so that you bounce back faster.
Our wellness and exercise groups can include a mixture of physical activity and education to support your ongoing health and wellbeing. To find out more please contact our friendly staff on 1300 22 44 77.
To help you access support, the Government provides two different streams of funding: Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP).
Both funding options provide you with support to remain living at home but there are differences:
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Basic level care needs and support
- Services can be used to provide short-term intensive care
- Eligibility is assessed by the Regional Assessment Service (RAS)
Home Care Package (HCP)
- Higher-level care needs and support
- Four levels of HCP (1–4), with each level receiving a different level of funding
- An Advisor supports you to develop a personalised care plan to put into action
- Eligibility is assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
Customer Funded or Private method
- If you are not eligible for a government subsidy and would prefer to pay for the services yourself, we offer a ‘pay as you go’ option.
Please ask our friendly staff about our other payment options including private health refunds, Medicare Bulk Billing and accessing some services through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Call 1300 22 44 77 to find out your options.
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: We also offer a number of specialised health programs that combine a mixture of health disciplines to address specific needs