Who would make decisions for you about your finances, medical care and personal wises if you couldn't speak for yourself?
Would they be clear about what you want?
Our experienced, skilled and caring health professionals can help with completing with your Advance Care Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney:
- Knowing where to start and opening the conversation
- Providing the forms you need, and advice regarding who else requires a copy
- Exploring what matters to you and documenting your preferences clearly
- Facilitating family discussions if needed, to leave no element of doubt
- The steps to complete your Advance Care
- Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Drafting required documents ready for sign off
- Advice on how to get the paperwork signed and distributed
It's easier than you think! Leave no element of doubt and stay in control.
Subsidies for this service may apply for eligible customers.
Call our Planning Ahead team today on 1300 22 44 77.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in SA
- End of life
- Financial services
- Information services
- Legal & mediation
- Plan managers
- Support coordination