Aged Care can be complex and overwhelming. If you need some hands-on support, you've come to the right place.
Are you worried about someone you know? Don't know where to start or what is available? Want someone to help you with the leg work?
You can have confidence in our experienced, skilled and caring health professionals who will support you, your family member or friend with:
- Understanding what’s available
- Walking you through and exploring the options
- Finding and navigating to solutions that best meet your needs
- Offering information about how to access and make the best of your home support services
- Liaising with other service providers to secure services that meet your needs
- Planning for the future including alternative accommodation options
- Facilitating pathways to residential care if needed
- Understanding the financial implications
- Completing the paperwork
Let us do the hard work for you.
Subsidies for this service may apply for eligible customers.
Interested in finding out more? Call our Aged Care Navigator service on 1300 22 77 44.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in SA
- Dementia advisors
- Industry services
- Independent living support
- Information services
- Placement consultants
- Support coordination