A Home for Mum or Dad is a fully integrated, independent support service, created to connect families with the right aged care home for their loved ones.
Whether urgent or long term, we act as the eyes and ears of families, navigating complex dynamics and offering highly personalised solutions. We empower families with a voice, providing safety, stability and total peace of mind throughout the entire process.
Not Just A Placement Service
A Home for Mum or Dad takes a different approach to helping your loved ones transition into aged care. With an extensive background in strategic planning, we are big picture focused, simplifying processes and looking after all elements required throughout Mum or Dad’s transition. This includes:
- Personalised Consultation to Assess Needs & Preferences
- Independent Placement Report Detailing Top 4 Placement Options
- DHS Paperwork
- Liaison & Bookings with Aged Care Facilities On Your Behalf
- Strategic Financial and Budget Planning Services
- Mediation & Family Support
- Removalist Services
- Ongoing Advocacy Post-Placement.
Whatever your unique needs, our top priority is providing your entire family with choice and peace of mind, helping you build a solid foundation from which an optimistic future can flourish.
- Residential Aged Care Placement
- Aged Care & General Financial Planning
- Removalist Arrangements
- Servicing Families in SE QLD.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in QLD
- Placement consultants