Save $14.95 when you purchase both CareAlert Smart Dialler and the Key Safe Lock
Benefits of the CareAlert Smart Dialler
- No ongoing expensive monitoring fees
- Can be purchased out-right for a very reasonable price
- Easy to program
- Holds up to five contact phone numbers of your choice including "000"
- Knows if your call for assistance is "live" answered
- Has a battery back-up in case of power failure
- Has a call button for in-house assistance
- Allows for two way voice communication
- Can operate silently or in an alarm mode
- Designed in Australia, by an Australian for Australians.
- Built to the highest quality control standards
- Passes all necessary Australian standards
- Comes complete with batteries, phone cable and suitable plug
- The remote pendant (transmitter) is waterproof and can be worn in the shower
- The pendant is a dual pressure point 'Safety Pendant' minimising accidental triggering
- The pendant has a very good transmitting range. Under ideal conditions the effective range between the transmitter (pendant) and Base Station (dialler) can be up to or even exceed 50 metres
- Safe, easy and efficient means of ordering over the web
- Guaranteed delivery to your door via Australia Post
- Each unit has its own unique code so as not to interfere with any other nearby unit
- Ideal for all manner of applications, including the elderly, retirement and nursing homes, convalescing patients, physically impaired persons, isolated living and businesses - for all these applications it is a safety line in an emergency
- Backed by a company with over twenty successful years of business in the field of home safety
NO MONITORING FEES EVER!
This is one of the Smart Diallers main beneficial features over other emergency pendant systems and it will save you a considerable amount of money. Monitoring fees on other units can cost approximately $350+ per year, however by purchasing the CareAlert Smart Dialler you do not need to have any monitoring whatsoever and so the cost saving continues to add up yearly.
In fact over a period of five years, your CareAlert Smart Dialler will cost you no more than its original purchase price of less than $300, whereas the average cost of all other monitored diallers available in Australia over five years will be approximately $2,060. That’s a staggering amount of extra money for arguably no major extra benefit!
Unique Safety Pendant – a real benefit!
The pendant is a dual pressure point 'Safety Pendant' minimising accidental triggering. The two red buttons must be squeezed simultaneously between the thumb and forefinger. The centre yellow button is a local ‘nurse’ call button for people who are not living alone.
The CareAlert Key Safe Lock is a strong sturdy metal lockable box that can be easily mounted externally to your home with your house spare keys inside.
It comes with a good quality combination lock for you to set with your own four digit code.
It allows anyone you know and trust to have access to your home should that become necessary. With the CareAlert Key Safe Lock, there is no more need to hide spare keys outside.
The Key Safe Lock compliments the "getting of help" inside the home. For example when the pre-recorded message on the Smart Dialler is heard by the receiver of the emergency call they also hear the information about the Key Safe Lock location and the combination code to open it; access to the house keys and therefore the speeding up of help to the caller, whether attended by friends or ambulance personnel.
- Both products are available for purchase at the online shop
- Free postage