Harmony Village Dandenong
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
There’s something about village life that, deep down, we all want: shared experiences with neighbours, leafy places to relax, and local events with local people.
Award winning Harmony Village delivers an experience without par in Dandenong. Architecturally designed for independence, security and convenience, it’s a step up in life at a surprisingly affordable price. With no stamp duty to pay and free whitegoods on offer, this is a change in pace and quality that’s hard to ignore.
Located five minutes from the Dandenong Market, Harmony Village has a traditional village plan and a wealth of connections to local community life. Recently redeveloped with state investment of $290 million, revitalised and culturally diverse Dandenong is literally on your doorstep: take a leisurely swim at the Oasis centre, read a book at Dandenong library, or try lawn bowling at the Dandenong Bowls Club.
Security is a priority but never undermines the feeling you are in a place where people know their neighbours. Safety features include:
- Security gates into the village and remote entry system into basement car park.
- Security entry into lifts and apartment units.
- Tunstall personal emergency alarm system so someone is on call for you 24 hours / seven days.
- Health services such as Dandenong Hospital, GPs, specialists, chiropractors and physiotherapists are located just around the corner.
Whether digging in the communal gardens or working in the toolshed: this is a place you can find your niche. Live within a community of like-minded people and enjoy the companionship. Harmony Village Dandenong creates opportunities for friendships to grow through:
- A central community hub bringing residents and community groups together.
- Social, fitness and cultural activities coordinated by a friendly onsite lifestyle coordinator.
- A great location just minutes from the train station and bus services making it easy for family and friends to drop by.
Managed by community based aged care provider, Doutta Galla Aged Services, Harmony Village Dandenong offers the highest quality, safety and lifestyle in a smart investment package.
Call us for a guided tour or visit our website by clicking 'View Website' button below our logo.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about a bed / room vacancy or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...