Freedom Aged Care on Bridge Street
Operator Freedom Aged Care (6 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Discover why so families have chosen Freedom Aged Care for their loved ones.
Freedom is far more than just a place to live. For our residents it’s like having a second family while they receive all the care and support they need to live as independently as possible. The reasons people come to Freedom are as varied as the lives of those who call Freedom ‘home’.
- Freedom provides all levels of care in the privacy of the resident’s Freedom home. There’s no need to move again.
- Freedom has a vibrant, social atmosphere with activities and social events coordinated by our onsite Diversional Therapists seven days a week.
- Freedom offers the choice of freshly cooked and prepared meals either in the communal dining room or in your Freedom home.
- Freedom’s unique falls detection technology, alerts care staff immediately without the need to press a button.
- Freedom communities also have staff and technology to assist residents with memory loss to live as independently as they are able to.
- Every Freedom resident has a dedicated Registered Nurse Clinical Case Manager who monitors and manages the progression of care and support for each resident.
- Freedom has a unique financial model that allows people on the full aged care pension to be able to afford to live at Freedom for the rest of their lives.
- Freedom offers families peace of mind that their loved ones are happy and being cared for in a beautiful environment.
- And for Doug, well, it’s just about happy hour with friends at Wrinkles bar!
Whatever it is that brings people here, Freedom recognises we are all on a different ageing and health journey. At Freedom it’s a journey made easier and more enjoyable because we are all on it together.
Privately funded aged care
38 beds in total. 8 secure dementia beds.
Secure garden, Specialist services (Physiotherapy, podiatry, dental, optical, audiology).
Government residential subsidy not available; subsidised Home Care Packages may be available, subject to eligibility requirements.
Assisted & Supported living services
20 dwellings in total.
24/7 personal care and support, 24/7 emergency call system, Communal facilities, Full domestic service, On-site restaurant, Purchase, Registered nurse on duty, Small pets welcome.
Exercise/yoga programs, church services, walking groups, coffee groups.
Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Freedom Aged Care.
2 days ago · Privately funded aged care · V14876
Unmatched levels of freedom, lifestyle and care
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with private ensuite
- Specialist dementia services with secure rooms
Vacancies available. All the care you could possibly need, in your own private Freedom home. All the freedom, fun and friendship you could ever want in our vibrant communities. You should never have to move again.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...