Advantaged Care at Barden Lodge
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Advantaged Care at Barden Lodge is operated by Advantaged Care and opened in June 2012 with the objective of exceeding present aged care building standards.
Taking advantage of its northerly aspect and leafy surrounds, Barden Lodge is a light and airy home that provides a superior level of hospitality, accommodation and services, whilst remaining affordable for older Australians.
All within an extra service environment, we offer the following levels of residential aged care:
- Low care
- High care
- Respite care.
Accommodation features include:
- Interior decorating by an award winning designer
- Furnished private suites with ensuite
- 40 inch flat screen TVs with Foxtel
- Sideboard unit and display shelves
- Bedside table and desk
- Comfortable seating accommodating residents and their guests
- Ample cupboards and personal storage
- Fully adjustable electric bed.
Other features include:
- In-house Chef, with daily menu choices
- Cafe and bistro style dining
- On-site physiotherapy services provided
- Activity areas and a wide range of activities
- Resident and visitor Wifi Internet
- In-house cinema
- Hair and beauty salon
- Indoor / outdoor living with accessible gardens, courtyards and terrace areas
- A choice of lounge areas for socialising, activities or watching our large screen TVs
- Onsite laundry
- A secure and safe environment.
Residents of Barden Lodge are encouraged to maintain their independence and continue their involvement in community and social activities.
Oct 10 · Funded aged care bed · V9208
Funded aged care bed
Brand New facility. Single Rooms with Ensuites. Vacancies available
- Extra services available
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...