St Louis on Blyth
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
St Louis on Blyth – Boutique Independent Living Units in Parkside
St Louis has been a provider of Quality Aged care since 1946. St Louis on Blyth is a resident funded boutique independent living unit development comprising four one bedroom and one two bedroom unit immediately adjacent St Louis Nursing Home in Parkside. St Louis on Blyth offers a secure and private home environment with premium quality finishes and appliances.
St Louis on Blyth units are designed for supported living or to adapt to future care needs should they arise, featuring; wider corridors, doors and bathrooms; walker and wheelchair friendly design; access to Community Care Services, St Louis Nursing Home and the sense that people will be able to join the St Louis community.
St Louis on Blyth was developed as an option for elderly couples where one may require high care in St Louis Nursing Home and their partner can live in close proximity and have the ease of access to the St Louis community and feel they are still able to share their lives together.
Additional services available:
- Meals*: Cooked in St Louis Nursing Home kitchen - can be delivered to you or served in one of St Louis’ dining rooms (*additional fee).
- Commonwealth funded in home care: St Louis Community Care Packages provide Commonwealth funded Home Care Packages (HCP), Levels 1 to 4 as needed. ACAT (Aged Care Assessment Team) approval is required to access this service - we can assist in arranging an assessment.
- In Home Care: St Louis Lifestyle In Home Care and Support provides services as required by the resident and are often similar to those provided by HCPs and also feature a 24 hour on call Registered Nurse.
- Join the St Louis Community: Enjoy the Café St Louis Bistro, lounge and atrium, east lounge with satellite TV, library with shared internet access, hairdressing salon and formal dining room.
St Louis on Blyth residents can also access for an additional fee, St Louis specialised services such as podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, hairdressing and bus outings.
5 Villas / ILUs.
Aged care on-site, Communal facilities, Resident funded (lease for life / tenure), Service fee, Small pets welcome.
Individual gardens, boutique site adjacent St Louis N/Home, designed for ageing in place (wide corridors & wheelchair friendly).
These services are operated by St Louis Aged Care.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...