You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
TLC Aged Care is an award winning successful family group that has been caring for Victorians since 1991 and is dedicated to providing an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
• Restaurant quality kitchens
• Happy hour celebrations
• Celebratory meals on special occasions
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
• Air conditioned wheelchair friendly minibuses
• Lifestyle therapy
• Active recreation programs
• Individualised physiotherapy programs
• Resident support groups.
Tender Loving Aged Care:
• 24 hour Nurse call system
• Dementia secure area
• Adjoining rooms for couples
• Ageing in place
• Palliative care
• Podiatry services
• Pharmacy services
• Dental care
• Eye care
• GP (access to medical services).
Safe and Secure:
• Closed circuit television systems
• Secure key-padded entry
• Sensor lighting in ensuite bathrooms
• Ergonomic handrails
• Single level / wheelchair friendly buildings.
Home Sweet Home:
• Private rooms with ensuites
• Space for cherished personal items
• Airconditioned homes with individual heating systems
• Laundry services
• On-site parking
• Designated places of worship
• Secluded lounge areas and relaxing sunrooms.
Government subsidised aged care
180 beds in total. 44 secure dementia beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by TLC Aged Care Pty Ltd.
Dec 9 · V6393
- Government subsidised aged care
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with private ensuite (concessional)
- Specialist dementia services with secure rooms
- RAD up to $350,000 (negotiable) or a DAP up to $63.58 per day (negotiable)
Daily care fee applicable.
Our standard rooms offer single-bed accommodation with ensuites. All rooms include interior designed furnishings and window dressings, plus the flexibility for you to incorporate your existing furniture to make the room your own.
Each room provides a heated combined living/bedroom area flooded by natural light and modern recessed lighting. Residents of our standard rooms enjoy the convenience of a built-in wardrobe and a spacious modern bathroom with a built-in vanity unit, easy-access shower and toilet; along with the use of shared outdoor living areas.
Our rooms incorporate up-to-the-minute features to ensure your safety and comfort; including aerial points, telephone/IT connections (services at the resident’s cost), power points, free WiFi, height-adjustable beds, bedside tables and call buttons. For your peace of mind, Forest Lodge is secured by a state-of-the-art security system, and all common areas are monitored by CCTV.
Please contact our Adminissions Coordinator Craig Baker on 0498 058 957.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...