Embracia in Lynbrook
Operator Embracia Pty Ltd (9 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
embracing people, family, community
Over 20 years ago we set up our family business to create a new, more people-focused alternative to aged care. Today, more than ever before, we are committed to that mission, which is why in 2010 we’re excited to announce a new name that truly embraces who we are.
- Embracing the person, not the process – we celebrate individuality, listen and stay responsible to our residents’ priorities.
- Embracing flexibility, not the routine – everything’s flexible and negotiable; if it’s important to our residents, it’s important to us.
- Embracing innovation, not standardisation – we constantly improve our offering and keep our promise to exceed expectations every time.
- Embracing life without upheaval – by having high and low care integrated on one site, we secure our residents’ lifestyles, today and into the future.
High Care Services
34 beds in total. 2 booked respite beds. 10 secure dementia beds. 20 extra services beds.
Low Care Services
48 beds in total. 6 secure dementia beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility Bus, Hairdressing Salon.
These services are operated by Embracia Pty Ltd.
3 days ago
High Care (Nursing Home)Features: Permanency (Permanent), Extra Services, Specialist Dementia Care, Eden Alternative.
Fees: Fees on application. Bond negotiated for permanent placement.
Entry Criteria: ACAT Assessment Required.
Description: Please call Alastair Younger on 03 8795 5777 for more information.
These vacancies are for people requiring accommodation and/or care and are not job or employment vacancies.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...