Operator Allity (33 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The company has provided quality residential aged care consistently over the past 30 years.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High level care
- Respite care (low and high care)
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
We are a leader in the health care industry in New South Wales. It is committed to the supply of quality management services to the industry and recognised for its outstanding contribution to the management of aged care facilities since 1970.
All facilities are accredited
by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency
High Care Services
62 beds in total. 16 secure dementia beds. 62 extra services beds.
Double Rooms, Facility has its own Pets, Partner Considered without ACAT, Secure Garden, Specialist Services (Podiatry, physiotherapy, Dietitian, speech therapy, palliative care, Dentist), Bond Information: Upon application.
Respite available; caters for couples.
Facility Bus, Hairdressing Salon.
These services are operated by Allity.
High Care (Nursing Home)Features: Permanency (Permanent), Extra Services.
Fees: On application.
Entry Criteria: ACAT Assessment Required.
Description: Single Room with ensuite available, Spacious gardens, Gourmet cooked meals with chef on site.
These vacancies are for people requiring accommodation and/or care and are not job or employment vacancies.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...