Victoria Heights Residential Care
Operator Victoria Heights Residential Care
Location 41-47 Victoria St, Ironbark VIC 3550
Phone (03) 5443 2731 · Fax (03) 5441 5829 DPS id 17961
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Victoria Heights Residential Care is an elegant, spacious, purpose-built facility which has continuously provided high quality care since opening in 2005.
Our long term commitment to providing quality care is reflected in the upgrading and expansion program currently underway, along with continuous compliance with all 44 accreditation outcomes.
With the newly completed extension in June 2013, Victoria Heights now offers a total of 70 places, including 20 low care places in spacious single rooms with private ensuites. There are also interconnecting rooms to accommodate couples.
The 50 high care places are in single or double rooms, all with ensuites and includes a 10 bed secure dementia unit.
To also facilitate couples who have differing care needs, the adjoining independent living apartments offer the opportunity for security of care and independence in either one or two bedroom apartments. The apartments include a full kitchen, laundry and lounge/dining area. There is also a communal lounge area and external landscaped gardens with BBQ area.
Our caring culture reflects our values of dignity, compassion, integrity and openness.
Victoria Heights is centrally located in Bendigo with an elegant garden setting with spectacular views over the city skyline from our front lounge room. Accommodation is provided in single or double rooms with shared ensuites.
Other features include:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
- Professionally decorated throughout, with quality furniture, fittings and artworks
- Tranquil secure gardens and courtyards
- On-site catering providing a well balanced, nutritious and diverse menu
- On-site laundry service
- Public transport with bus stop on Bennett Street outside the facility.
Victoria Heights has qualified, professional nursing care staff on duty 24 hours and day, and utilises the latest technology to enhance care and provide security to residents. Families are encouraged to be involved in care planning.
Other care service features are:
- Comprehensive training and education programs for all care staff
- Consulting rooms for the panel of visiting doctors
- Access to a wide range of professional services, including physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy and dietitians
- Emergency call bell system monitored by Registered Nurses 24 hours a day
- CCTV monitoring of the facility and electronic security access control to all external doors.
Our lifestyle and leisure program is tailored to the residents' individual preferences and provides a diverse range of programs to brighten and enrich the lives of our residents.
Other lifestyle features include:
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Air-conditioned facility bus with wheelchair access for community visits and outings
- Regular music performances
- Regular church services
- Community visitors and volunteers scheme.
To discuss any aspect of the care and services provided at Victoria Heights, please ring the Director of Residential Care or email us.
Government subsidised aged care
70 beds in total. 10 secure dementia beds.
Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Victoria Heights Residential Care.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about a bed / room vacancy or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...