Gosnells Community Support Service
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Gosnells Community Support Services’ Vision is that seniors and people with disabilities have choice, dignity and independence whilst living in our community. To achieve this we provide a wide range of tailored and flexible services provided by motivated, skilled staff and volunteers either in your home or community or at one of our day clubs.
The organisation, which has been operating for 30 years, supports all frail elderly people including people with dementia, people from Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities and also carers of all these groups.
- Domestic Assistance – support with cleaning, shopping list
- Shopping – either one to one or in a group
- Social Support – in the home or group outings on weekdays and Saturdays
- Personal Care – assistance with showering, dressing, medication management
- Respite Care – either in the home, an outing to give the carer a break, attending day clubs either day time or evening
- Day Clubs – Monday to Saturday, Thursday Evenings, Coffee Clubs
- Home Maintenance – gardening and light maintenance tasks
- Transport – to appointments, social events.
- Carer Support – telephone counselling, monthly carers group, annual carer break
- Home Care Packages – Level 2
Gosnells Community Support Service is a non government community organisation funded by the Home and Community Care Program (HACC), Home Care Package (HCP) and National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP).
For more information phone 9490 2393.
Home care packages level 2
85 packages offered in total.
Servicing the following LGA / council districtArmadale, Gosnells.
In-home care services
Domestic assistance, HACC funded service, Home maintenance / Gardening, Meals / Shopping, Medication supervision, Personal care, Respite care, Social / Recreational support, Transport.
Includes NRCP funded respite.
These services are operated by Gosnells Community Support Service.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...