Operator Juniper (40 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Set on a large 13 hectare site in Bentley with abundant gardens
and outdoor spaces, this Juniper Housing community along
Hayman Road, has multiple independent living residences in a variety of styles.
Conveniently located near the Technology Park precinct, close tertiary and specialist educational facilties such as Curtin University, Polytechnic West and Canning College, the complex is only eight kilometres from Perth CBD and close to Collier Golf Course and many shopping and medical amenties.
The Rowethorpe site is multi-service with four Juniper Residential facilities (Annesley, Cygnet, Hilltop and Trinity), Hakea resite for carers and day therapy at the Living & Learning Centre all co-located. For more information, please refer to the separate listings for these.
Rowethorpe's independent living options include:
- Wesley Villas three-bedroom, two bathroom detatched villas with laundry and single or double automatic garage.
- Jacaranda Ridge: three-bedroom villas & four three-bedroom townhouses (two storey) residences with semi ensuite bathroom, additional powder room, laundry and single or double automatic garage.
- Centenary Apartments: two-bedroom + study apartments with semi ensuite and balcony (upper) or terrace garden (lower).
- Centenary Cottages: four one-bedroom self contained
- Wattle Close: one-bedroom self contained duplex and
- North and South Terrace: one-bedroom self contained apartments (upper or lower).
- Rivergum Apartments: one-bedroom self contained apartments.
- Rivergum Cottages: four one-bedroom self contained duplex cottages.
- The Boulevarde: four two-bedroom self contained duplex cottages.
- Tranby: one-bedroom self contained apartments.
209 Villas / ILUs, Rental units.
Day therapy centre
Juniper Rowethorpe Day Therapy Services
Centre based care
Juniper Sutton Community Centre
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Juniper.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...