Estia Health Coolaroo
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Welcome to Victoria Manor a 60 bed accredited facility offering low care, high care on a permanent or respite basis in a relaxing home-like environment complete with luxury singles and ensuites.
Beautifully maintained buildings, modern decor and extensive landscaped gardens results in Victoria Manor being known as an 'oasis in the heart of Coolaroo'.
At Victoria Manor, we acknowledge it is through the talent, passion and capabilities of our staff that quality care and services are consistently provided at such a high standard. Be assured, at Victoria Manor an experienced and caring person is always available to lend a hand.
Our mission is to provide individualised quality care in an enjoyable and safe home-like environment with understanding and shared humour. We believe the key to excellent care is having a high quality experienced and caring team.
At Victoria Manor, we ensure there is always an experienced and caring person to offer advice or lend a hand.
Range of Services:
- 24 hour nursing and personal care provided by dedicated and caring staff.
- Leisure and activities program includes weekly outings, visiting entertainers, poker/card games, exercise group, bingo and movies.
- Specialist expert therapy such as counsellor, physiotherapy, art therapy, massage therapy, nail technician are provided by qualified staff for no extra cost.
- Visiting hairdressing services weekly.
- Laundering of clothes and cleaning of rooms
- Large and small lounge areas throughout facility for residents to socialise and entertain visitors.
- Landscaped secure garden areas for all to enjoy.
Food and Snack Services:
- Home cooked meals prepared by qualified staff.
- Menu permanently displayed in dining room.
- Special diets catered for example, diabetic.
- Home cooked cakes and/or biscuits provided daily for snacks.
- Tea and coffee making facilities provided.
- Regular resident feedback is sought regarding satisfaction with meals and services.
- Menu is approved by a qualified Dietitian.
- Regular HAPPY HOUR and Resident meetings.
Government subsidised aged care
60 beds in total. 2 booked respite beds.
Partner considered without ACAT, Secure garden, Specialist services (Counselling, massage therapy, art therapy, physiotherapy, nail technician provided at no extra cost).
Respite bed may be used for high or low care.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Estia Health Residential Services.
3 days ago · Government subsidised aged care · V7509
Government subsidised aged care
- Single room with private ensuite
- Specialist dementia services
- RAD up to $395,000 or a DAP up to $72.39 per day
Or a combination of $1,975,000 RAD and $36.19 DAP
Daily care fee applicable.
Luxury single room with ensuite in modern home-like facility; individualised care with a focus on Ageing in Place
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...