You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
TLC Aged Care is an award winning successful family group that has been caring for Victorians since 1991 and is dedicated to providing an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
• Restaurant quality kitchens
• Happy hour celebrations
• Celebratory meals on special occasions
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
• Air conditioned wheelchair friendly minibuses
• Lifestyle therapy
• Active recreation programs
• Individualised physiotherapy programs
• Resident support groups.
Tender Loving Aged Care:
• 24 hour Nurse call system
• Dementia secure area
• Adjoining rooms for couples
• Ageing in Place
• Palliative care
• Podiatry services
• Pharmacy services
• Dental care
• Eye care
• GP (access to medical services).
Safe And Secure:
• Closed circuit television systems
• Secure key-padded entry
• Sensor lighting in ensuite bathrooms
• Ergonomic handrails
• Single level / wheelchair friendly buildings.
Home Sweet Home:
• Private rooms with ensuites
• Space for cherished personal items
• Airconditioned homes with individual heating systems
• Laundry services
• On-site parking
• Designated places of worship
• Secluded lounge areas and relaxing sunrooms.
Jul 18 · Funded aged care bed · V3309
Funded aged care bed
- Single room with private ensuite (concessional)
- Specialist dementia services with secure rooms
- RAD up to $350,000 (negotiable) or a DAP up to $64.15 per day (negotiable)
Daily care fee applicable.
Feels like home environment, rooms private with ensuite, lovely courtyard gardens, 7 day lifestyle program with bus outings, 24 hr care. Please contact Admissions Coordinator, Raima Dimapilis on 9548 5177 for tour booking.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...