Bupa South Hobart
Address 14 Gore St, South Hobart TAS 7004
Phone (03) 6221 2200 · Fax (03) 6224 7045
www.bupaagedcare.com.au/find-a-home/search-details?id=61730&dc=1&hc=1&lc=1&es=1 DPS id 15480
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Bupa South Hobart... care your way
Bupa South Hobart with its supportive team of staff, aims to provide you at all times with high standards of professional care and a diverse range of services.
The home is located in a tranquil historical residential area close to all the inner suburbs of Hobart. With shops and bus transport nearby, it is convenient for both residents and visiting families and friends. The north facing location along the Hobart Rivulet provides wonderful views of Mount Wellington, along the Rivulet & to the city.
Residential Care accommodation includes The Garden Lodge, The Manor and Vaucluse Court offering a range of high and low level care suites, all of which provide extra services.
Its features like these that make Bupa South Hobart so special:
- An ambience of elegance, comfort and warmth
- Private suites with large floor areas
- Quality built-in cupboards and drawer units; low care suites also include a writing desk
- Low care suites have a kitchenette with storage cupboards, refrigerator and microwave
- Private telephones or Austar by arrangement
- Interconnecting suites for couples (subject to availability)
- Floor heating throughout
- Large range of therapy and activity venues
- Heated therapy pool
- Entertainment venues, library and lounges
- Physiotherapy and daily lifestyle programs aimed to maximise rehabilitation and maintaining health and activity
- Focus on staff training and staff development to maximise levels of care and assistance
- All meals prepared under the supervision of our head Chef
- All laundry carried out in our on-site laundry
- Our extra services provide newspapers delivered, wine served with meals, individual therapy and rehabilitation programs with emphasis on personal attention
- State of the art security throughout
- Beautiful well lit landscaped gardens and a unique large indoor garden conservatory
- Enjoy the change of seasons with stunning autumn foliage along the rivulet walk and snow on the mountain
- Fitzroy Gardens, Cascade Gardens and the Rivulet Walk provide wonderful family picnic opportunities
- Friendliness and courtesy in every aspect of operation.
High Care Services
Vaucluse Gardens Lodge
82 beds in total. 82 extra services beds.
Low Care Services
Vaucluse Gardens Manor & Court
46 beds in total. 1 booked respite bed. 46 extra services beds.
These services are operated by Bupa Care Services Pty Ltd.
6 days ago
High Care (Nursing Home)Features: Permanency (Permanent), Extra Services, Specialist Dementia Care.
Description: For further information or to arrange a tour of the home please contact Gaye on 03 6221 2200.
6 days ago
Low Care (Hostel)Features: Permanency (Permanent), Extra Services, Specialist Dementia Care.
Entry Criteria: ACAT Assessment Required.
Description: Single rooms available. For further information or to arrange a tour of the home please contact Gaye on 03 6221 2200.
These vacancies are for people requiring accommodation and/or care and are not job or employment vacancies.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like these in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...