CatholicCare Ageing, Dementia & Disability Care
Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney
Address Lvl 2, 45-47 Scott St, Liverpool NSW 2170
Phone (02) 8778 4222 · Fax (02) 8778 4200
DPS id 13973
Home Care Packages Level 2
198 packages offered in total.
Financially & Socially Disadvantaged, General Packages, Housing Linked, Ethnicity Specific: Ukrainian.
15 packages for Ukrainian clients; 10 packages for CALD clients.
Home Care Packages Level 4
34 packages offered in total.
Dementia Supplement, Financially & Socially Disadvantaged, General Packages, Ethnicity Specific: CALD.
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Liverpool, Penrith, Bankstown, Blacktown, Auburn, Fairfield.
These services are operated by Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Vacancies in Aus
Email Enquiry option is not provided by this organisation
Please contact CatholicCare Ageing, Dementia & Disability Care by phone on (02) 8778 4222 and mention DPS Guide as the referral source.
CatholicCare Ageing, Dementia & Disability Care may also be known as
- catholic care liverpool nsw
- catholic nursing homes in liverpool
- catholic care fairfield
- catholic care nsw
- liverpool disability aged care services
- catholic care liverpool scott street
- disability care liverpool
- catholic at home nursing services blacktown district sydney
- catholic care liverpool age care
- catholiccare sydney nsw
- catholic care aged care
- catholiccare bankstown
- catholic care in scott street liverpool
- catholiccare liverpool
- 45 47 scott street liverpool
- aged care jobs in liverpool nsw
- catholic aged care lierpool streetsydney
- catholic care bankstown
- catholicare liverpool
- log in catholiccare sydney
Names above are compiled from user searches which arrive on this profile.